TAMILNAD ALUMINIUM COMPANY Roofing Sheets are made of PURE Aluminium and is ideal for all roofing and cladding needs. It is easy to use, durable and economical to work with. Using aluminium for roofing has many benefits. Among these are the following:
We are one of the prominent & leading Supplier supplier of Aluminium roofing sheets in India. Our range offers an ideal solution for all cladding and roofing needs. Our offered range of troughed aluminium sheets is made from industry grade materials and advanced machinery under the presence of experienced professionals. The entire range manufactured in our state of the unit are 100% rust proof, light weight as well as long lasting.
These make valuable valuable material for economical, durable and faster construction. The supreme quality of our products has earned us a respectable position in the industry as roofing sheet Aluminium manufacturers. Our clients appreciate our range for its various advantages that include better protection from heat. All our troughed Aluminium sheets made from professional grade materials look good forever. Also these have high resale value.
Our experts team keeps itself abreast of the technological advances and motivates our organization to cater to specific as well as bulk demand for Aluminium roofing sheets in the best possible manner. Regular research in R&D department and stringent quality inspection throughout the manufacturing process help us maintain consistent quality over the years.
This way we have build a strong client base as roofing sheet Aluminium manufacturers in the nation.
- Aluminium roofing sheets are extremely light and have a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Aluminium is an increasingly popular choice for use in installations and buildings. It is corrosion-resistant in almost any kind of environment. Even in highly corrosive industrial environments, it is resistant to fumes and vapours of organic compounds and to chemicals like ammonia, carbon dioxide and acids such as hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and sulphuric acid. Such corrosion resistance gives the metal a long life and keeps it looking good throughout its life.
- The shine and brightness of aluminium livens its surroundings, and, because it doesn’t stain, discolour or rot, it keeps its brightness and shine for a long time. Aluminium corrugated sheets can take a variety of finishes, colours and textures, which protect them and further enhance their appearance.
- An aluminium structure can be easily dismantled, transported and re-assembled in a new location.
- Though the metal is a good conductor of heat, its high reflectivity for radiant heat and light (75 to 80 per cent when new, 60 per cent after several years) keeps the interiors of aluminium building from five to eight degrees celsius cooler in summer, while its low emission rate cuts heat loss in winter.
- It is easy to maintain and wash.
|Alloy (AA)||Temper||UTS(mpa)||Yield Stress (0.2% of stress)||Elongation %|
Chemical Composition (%)
|8011||Remainder||0.2||0.1||0.60 - 0.95||0.60 - 0.95||0.1||0.2||0.2||0.2||-|
|3003||Remainder||0.1||0.1||0.6||0.7||0.80 - 1||0.2||0.2||-||-|
|3105||Remainder||0.3||0 - 0.80||0.6||0.7||0.2 - 0.8||0.4||0.1||0.2||-|
|5052||Remainder||0.1||1.70 - 2.60||0.6||0.7||0.5||0.2||-||0.25||Cr+Mn=0.50|
Other Typical Properties
|Circular Corrugated Sheet||0.30 - 1.22mm|
|Industrial T-roughed Sheets||0.40 - 1.63mm|
|Curvomatic T-roughed Sheets||0.40 - 1.22mm|
TALCO ALUMINIUM COMPANY aluminium shhets are available in the following widths (unit mm):